Celebrity Wearing Wigs
I must admit that it didn’t get me by surprise after finding out that Keira Knightley, who is a renowned actress, has been wearing weaves for the last five years. As a matter of fact, just like many of us, it was such a relief and so has been with other celebrities' confessions.
It is not surprising that most people tend to think that celebrities are blessed with natural beauty.
Nevertheless, this is not the case since most of these celebrities are just blessed with money that allows them to afford artificial beauty. You can get one of those wigs that your favorite celebrates rocks in at WigsBuy
Wig is Fashion! Celebrities wearing wigs are able to change their hairstyle on a regular basis from wild shades to short pixies, from blonde to black colors and so on.
Due to the pressure of having to cope up with the attention from their fans, these celebrities are required to change their appearance depending on the occasion.
Since it would be inconvenient to chop their hair and the changing of the hair color would damage their strands, most of them opt to wear wigs. If you are still embarrassed wearing wigs check our article about wearing wigs in public.
The incredible fact about celebrity wigs is that they allow the celebrities to transform their looks without any major commitment. The list of celebrity wearing wigs is way too long and includes some of the celebrities whom you think are the real deal such as Kylie Jenner and Katie Holmes.
Sherri shepherd is wearing wigs and let points out that you do not have to be afraid of wearing a wig yourself! "My grandmother used to wear every type of wig when I was a little girl"
When asked, most celebrities choose to wear wigs since it gives them the convenience of quickly changing their hairstyle without having to wait for their natural hair to grow. On the other hand, some wear wigs because they are dealing with hair loss. Most famous actors and actresses wear wigs in popular films or on television shows.
Below Is a List of 5 Celebrities Who Wear Wigs to Keep Up With Their Constant Physical Transformation
- Age: 32
- Occupation: Actress
Keira is a renowned actress who has been in the limelight for the past 6 years. She has featured in many films and acted many roles from a pirate princess to a football fanatic, a Russian aristocracy to a medieval maiden.
In order to get into character, Keira has had to undergo transformation after transformation. In most cases she had to change the hair or her style and color depending on the scene, she was playing.
Over the years, due to over treatment of her hair, it started getting weaker, and she confessed to having experience hair loss. It was then that she opted to wear wigs which she says was the best thing that happened to her hair. The wigs allowed her to change her hair style without tampering with her natural hair conveniently.
- Age: 19
- Occupation: Television personality, socialite, model, fashion designer
You can never be sure about Kylie’s real hair since one day it’s long the next it’s short. In one picture it’s blue the next, it’s blonde. And you wonder how she keeps up with the transformation? The answer is Wigs.
With the number of celebrity wearing wigs on the rise, it has enabled most celebrities to keep up with the social media attention Kylie being one of them. She has confessed to owning a wide array of wigs which she says has helped her grow her healthy hair back.
Kylie has developed her own line of wigs which is a great encouragement for women to wear wigs without fearing that they might be judged or ridiculed.
- Age: 26
- Occupation: Model, actress
Jourdan is a famous model who has confessed to opting to use wigs after her hair was damaged. Her glamorous job took a toll on her hair after it was regularly exposed to intense heat and styling. She reveals that in her line of work, you cannot compromise on perfection and she had to find a way to deal with her deteriorating hair condition.
The most convenient step she took was to use wigs to give her natural locks a break from the numerous styling. After constantly wearing wigs, the esteemed model has confessed to noticing tremendous hair growth.
- Age: 20
- Occupation: Actress, singer, dancer, model
Ever since Zendaya came to the spotlight, she has changed her appearance in her songs severally. Her experiment with wigs seems to be working fine for her and has given her a glamorous look. Her super-short pixie looks fabulous on her, and so are the extensions.
It is amazing how you can see her in a blunt bob today, and tomorrow it’s hair down her butt. She admits that her stylist is a wig wonder and for sure he/she is!
- Age: 32
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, actress, businesswoman, philanthropist
It is hard to tell the famous popstar’s natural hair since she changes her hair style frequently. Blonde, purple, blue, red: No color that Katy Perry has not had on her head. She also owns an outstanding wig collection.
Reasons Why Most Celebrities
Prefer Wearing Wigs
- Wigs Conceals natural hair issues
If some celebrities were to appear in play scenes or videos in their natural hair, some of us would literally head for the hills. Most of these celebrities have terrible hair just like us, and the only difference is that they have the resources to keep their hair well maintained and can afford expensive hair products.
With wigs, however, you can hide a terrible hairline and is perfect for use by individual experiencing hair loss. Some of the reasons for hair loss include;
- Poor nutrition
- Bad hair practice
- Illness such as cancer
- Wigs are convenient Since a celebrity is required to have a certain look for a particular occasion, wigs save a lot of time when choosing a particular look. With the wigs, you can change from a pixie cut to a long wig in a matter of second. Moreover, the wigs give you the flexibility of changing the color and style of your wig as often as possible without affecting your natural hair.
- No Bad Hair Days The amazing fact about wigs is that they are ‘ready-made.’
- Wigs Protect Your Hair When you consistently wear your wig, you will not have to heavily treat or dye your hair. This gives it time to grow naturally and is bound to be healthy and stronger. You hair frequently need a break from the stress of bleaching and heating. Another reason why celebrities wear wigs is to protect their hair from harsh weather conditions such as winter since it may cause your hair to dry out.
- Great Investment That Saves Money in the Long Run Although most of the wigs worn by celebrities are expensive, it turns out to be a great investment. Their popularity increases with outstanding looks. With wigs, you don’t have to frequently visit the salon since it comes already styled and is easy to maintain than the natural hair., and you can be sure that it will give your money value. The amazing fact about wigs is that you can interchange different wigs with different styles and still look fresh every time.
- No Worries about Greasy or Scruffy Hair With the natural hair, you have to deal with greasy hair since our scrap naturally produces sebum which is an oil that makes your hair greasy. However, these oils can not affect the hair on the wig which boosts your confidence. Scuff hair will be the least of your worries when wearing a wig.
- Boosts Confidence The confidence that these celebrities have when rocking the red carpet or on television shows is just incredible. Since some of them suffer from hair loss and receding hairlines, they can hide their imperfection by wearing wigs which is the reason why the number of celebrity wearing wigs has been on the rise.
In conclusion, always remember that almost ALL your favorite celebrates wear wigs for big events. Although there may be some exceptional, celebrity wearing wigs has become very common it’s just like getting their teeth whitened.
Therefore, you don’t have to feel bad about your hair just because it does look like that of your role model celebrity. Some of the major reasons why celebrates wear wigs include; boosting their confidence, it’s a great investment, protects their natural hair, wigs are more convenient, and they conceal natural hair issues. Read our interesting Article about wearing wigs in Islam.